IndiBlogger - The Largest Indian Blogger Community

Sunday 27 October 2013

Kaash

Hi there,
I know its been a really long long hibernation but trust me I have been missing writing a lot.
Somehow with the new environment I am in, I feel totally brain dead..!!! I just wish I could write like how I used to. I have developed kinda liking towards Hindi poetry these days.. so after a series of mind churning effort, here I am back on my blog shamelessly apologizing to whoever missed me or my blog. This is for all you folks :)

KAASH

Ek baat dil mein hain kahi dabi, 
sadiyon se dhoond rahi woh kuch alfaaz hai.
Tere mere khamoshiyon mein chupi,
Shayad woh koi ankahi dastaan hai.

Jo baat tumhari aanke hai keh rahi,
kaash mein unhe labzon mein keh paata,
Jo sadiyon se chal rahi hai yeh waqt,
kash main usse kuch der humare liye rok paata.

Asmaan mein udti panchi ko dekho,
Panchi jise na kal ki fikar sataye.
Panchi jiske paro ke aage iss hawa ne bhi hai sar jukhaye.

Kash hum bhi apne par khol paate,
hawa ki lehron ke sang hum udd paate,
toh yeh dabi baat kehane ki koshis bas koshis na rahti.

#Now Playing : Yeh tumhari meri baatein From ROCK ON !!





P.S : sorry if there is any grammatical error, my grammar in Hindi is as weak as my grammar in English.
P.P.S : I hope to say this: I AM BACK :) 
P.P.S.S : Its good to be back..!!



4 comments:

  1. It's good to see you back buddy, I always get a kick from your style of writing, especially the multiple PSs for some reason haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahah...chalo atleast you came back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great post, Thank you for sharing this knowledge. Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up.
    Best regards
    Eric Stalker
    Moscow mule cups

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very great song. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon! I would love to see more song post from you, keep posting.
    Best regards
    tree removal erie pa

    ReplyDelete

shasaboeyyyyy...!!!!!